The publications listed below have been written about and/or using data collected in the Understanding America Study. (For authors: if your publication is not listed here yet please just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Aditi Sen and Partha Lahiri, "Estimation of mask effectiveness perception for small domains using multiple data sources" Department of Mathematics, University of Maryland December 14 (2020)
- Alexandru Topirceanu, "Electoral Forecasting Using a Novel Temporal Attenuation Model: Predicting the US Presidential Elections." Arxiv 2005.01799 (2020)
- Courtney Kennedy and Neil G. Ruiz, "Polling methods are changing, but reporting the views of Asian Americans remains a challenge" Pew Research Center July 1 (2020)
- Gary V. Engelhardt and Michael D. Eriksen, "Housing-Related Financial Distress During the Pandemic" Research Institute for Housing America September 17 (2020)
- Peter G. Szilagyi, Kyla Thomas, Megha D. Shah, Nathalie Vizueta, Yan Cui, Sitaram Vangala and Arie Kapteyn, "National Trends in the US Public's Likelihood of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine—April 1 to December 8, 2020" JAMA December 29 (2020)
- Shelby Adler and Sriya Bhattacharyya, "Inequalities in mental health support for unseen frontline service workers during the COVID-19 pandemic" American Psychiatric Association (2020)
- Timothy Levengood, "Financial precarity for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) individuals during the US COVID-19 epidemic–a descriptive study" Department of Health Law Policy and Management, Boston University School of Public Health December (2020)