The media reports listed below have been written about and/or using data collected in the Understanding America Study. (For authors: if your publication is not listed here yet please just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cathleen Decker, "Californians strongly oppose Trump — and 53% say state's members of Congress should 'never' work with him" Los Angeles Times November 10 (2017)
- Emily Gersema, "USC poll — the one that said Trump could win - looks beyond politics" USC News November 20 (2017)
- Jazmine Ulloa, "More than half of Californians support 'sanctuary state' legislation, poll finds" Los Angeles Times November 10 (2017)
- Liam Dillon, "Majority of Californians disagree with President Trump's handling of NFL protests" Los Angeles Times November 12 (2017)
- Patrick McGreevy, "Most California voters already want to overturn gas tax increase, poll finds" Los Angeles Times November 10 (2017)
- Seema Mehta, Phil Willon, "It's a tightening race for governor and Sen. Dianne Feinstein holds strong lead for reelection" Los Angeles Times November 9 (2017)
- Stephen Koenig, "With key elections a year away, California panel study begins testing political waters " USC Dornsife (2017)