UAS Monthly National Survey
UAS is opening its panel to USC students, faculty and staff! Members of the USC community may submit up to three simple questions for FREE inclusion in UAS’s monthly national surveys*.
- Sample is the UAS probability-based internet panel (sampling protocol and other methodological details available on this site)
- Monthly survey sample sizes may range from 1000-5000
- Response rates of 70-80% depending on field period
- Includes demographics, and can be matched to wealth of additional variables already collected in the UAS
- *No charge for USC Faculty, Staff and Students who plan to publish or use the data for a class project, dissertation, or thesis within 6 months of fielding
Deadline for consideration for inclusion in the following month’s survey is the last Friday of each month. Inclusion is subject to availability, IRB approval, and UAS review, as detailed in the submission agreement, below.