The following data sets related to specific studies in the UAS are available:
- COVID-19 Corona Virus: Understanding America Study surveys of attitudes and behaviors around the Novel Coronavirus pandemic in the United States.
- Drug Use Supplement: UAS-DUS is a longitudinal panel survey public data resource that tracks monthly variation in drug use patterns and related-characteristics in a nationally-representative sample of U.S. adults.
- Los Angeles Barometer: LABarometer is a quarterly, internet-based survey of over 1,700 Los Angeles County residents that monitors social conditions and attitudes in Los Angeles.
- UAS Monthly Events Panel Dataset: provides a data set merging and organizing the data from the Monthly Events surveys, a set of surveys fielded at the start of every month among all UAS respondents aged 50 or more asking about their experience with a number of events in the preceding month, as well as their self-assessments of health, life satisfaction, pain, hours worked, earnings and medical expenditures.
- U.S. Election: overview and data sets about U.S. Election polling in the UAS.
- Understanding America Study (UAS) Education Project: focuses on collecting data from the subset of panel households with at least one preK-12 child and/or at least one postsecondary student.