The following UAS special datasets are available:
- COVID-19 Corona Virus: Understanding America Study surveys of attitudes and behaviors around the Novel Coronavirus pandemic in the United States.
- Los Angeles Barometer: LABarometer is a quarterly, internet-based survey of over 1,700 Los Angeles County residents that monitors social conditions and attitudes in Los Angeles.
- UAS Comprehensive File: provides a data set merging a number core surveys in the UAS that are repeated every two years.
- UAS Monthly Events Panel Dataset: provides a data set merging and organizing the data from the Monthly Events surveys, a set of surveys fielded at the start of every month among all UAS respondents aged 50 or more asking about their experience with a number of events in the preceding month, as well as their self-assessments of health, life satisfaction, pain, hours worked, earnings and medical expenditures.
- U.S. Election: overview and data sets about U.S. Election polling in the UAS.
- Understanding America Study (UAS) Education Project: focuses on collecting data from the subset of panel households with at least one preK-12 child and/or at least one postsecondary student.
- UAS Recruitment, Behavior And Attrition Data: provides data sets about activities undertaken to recruit new panel members, to maintain membership of current panel members, and the behavior of respondents in terms of the surveys they participate in.
- UAS Visualization Toolkit (opens in a new window): allows to interactively explore various UAS datasets on a variety of key indicators through interactive, customizable and animated charts, tables and maps. These interactive visualizations are customized to each dataset and will be updated periodically.